Among the richest woman in the world, French L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the most extravagant lady on the planet, as indicated by Forbes. She is No. 12 on the list of the world’s wealthiest individuals. Starting at 2021, Françoise Bettencourt Meyers’ total assets are generally $66.3 billion. Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is an heiress of a French tycoon and a Bible commentator who also focuses on Jewish-Christian relations. Francoise Bettencourt Meyers family claims the organization L’Oréal, and Liliane, her mother died, she acquired the L’Oréal. Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the sole daughter of Liliane Bettencourt. Liliane Bettencourt was the entrepreneur who was one of L’Oréal’s most important investors. At the hour of her demise, Liliane was the richest woman in the world, and the fourteenth richest individual on the planet, with total assets of $44.3 billion.
Net Worth: $87.8 BILLION
Born: July 10, 1953 (Age – 68)
Known as: Chairwoman of L’Oréal
Status: French Businesswoman & Billionaire
Source of wealth: L’Oréal
Residence: Paris, France
Spousal status: Married (Jean-Pierre Meyers)
Children: 2 (Sons – Jean-Victor and Nicolas)
Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world
Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, but her life was not simple. The granddaughter of L’Oréal founder Eugene Schueller, Bettencourt Meyers acquired a beauty care product. In contrast to a typical extremely rich person heiress, Bettencourt Meyers has concentrated on her career as a creator and an individual from L’Oréal’s directorate. L’Oréal and Francoise Bettencourt Meyers representatives didn’t respond to a Business Insider request for discussion on her career, personal relationships, or overall assets.
Francoise Bettencourt Meyers, the richest woman in the world, is the granddaughter of L’Oréal originator Eugene Schueller. Schueller was a drug specialist in terms of professional career, who created a medicine or mixture for hair color in 1908 that he named L’Oréal. The item made Schueller amazingly wealthy. Bettencourt Meyers’ mother, Liliane Bettencourt, acquired Schueller’s whole fortune in 1957 and turned into a conspicuous socialite, as indicated by Bloomberg. Francoise Bettencourt Meyers’ father, André Bettencourt, was a political member who worked as a ministër and representative, as per Time.
Bettencourt’s family was notable in French society. But Francoise Bettencourt Meyers never enjoyed the same lifestyle as her socialite guardians. She liked to play the piano or write. Francoise had a distressed bond with her mom. Francoise Bettencourt Meyers sued Francois-Marie Banier, a French photographer, for defrauding her mother and stealing money. As per her, Liliane Bettencourt was in a poor state of mind and Banier had taken advantage of her weakness. He made her fool by getting cash and grants worth just about a billion dollars.
Now, she is the richest woman in the world and is positioned at the top of Forbes magazine’s list of the world’s wealthiest female tycoons. Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is known as the chairwoman of the world’s largest cosmetics company. However, she also has a successful academic career. As a writer, Francoise has composed books on Christian Jewish relations just as on Greek mythology.
Francoise Bettencourt is the sole child of Liliane Bettencourt, the multi-tycoon important investor of the world’s greatest cosmetic organization L’Oréal. After the passing of her mom, Francoise Bettencourt Meyers became the heiress of her mom’s wealth and estate. When she died, Liliane had a total asset of US$44.3 billion and was the fourteenth richest individual on the planet. Upon her legacy of her mom’s fortunes, Bettencourt Meyers turned into the richest woman in the world just as one of the 20 richest people on the planet.
10 Realities You Didn’t Think About the World’s richest Lady: Françoise Bettencourt Meyers
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the sole grandchild of L’Oréal founder Eugene Schueller.
- She was brought into the world in 1953 in Paris.
- She worked as a board member of the family holding company loreal, and now is a chairwoman of that company after the demise of her mother.
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is a French billionaire and having a net worth of $87.8 billion. She is ranking on number 12 in the Forbes list of the richest persons in the world.
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers the richest woman in the world has consistently disliked being at the center of attention. As per her nearby circle of individuals, she is very introverted and keeps away from media as much as she can.
- The richest lady in the world Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is a piano player. She plays it for few hours daily.
- Francoise married a French businessman, and they have two children, 35-years of age Jean-Victor, and 32 years of age Nicolas Meyers.
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers married a Jewish man. They agreed to bring up their children as Jews, despite her Catholic upbringing. She is noted for writing religious editorials contrasting Catholic and Jewish texts.
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers claimed against her mom in an argument about wealth control.
- As well as leading L’Oréal, Francoise Bettencourt runs the family’s charitable establishment that supports French science and arts.
- L’Oréal stock is owned by Francoise Bettencourt Meyers, who owns 33% of the company.
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers acquired $39 billion from her mom in 2017. She has found out how to support her riches to the point that, as of July 2021, her total assets were approaching $86.2 billion.
Life Lessons from Francoise’s life
Here are some life lessons we learn from the life of the richest woman in the world, Francoise Bettencourt Meyers.
Worth Your Time
Your time is your most valuable possession and something you can never get back. To perform well in your life, you must know the significance of time. Focus on your life and business that it becomes your 1st priority.
In many corporate settings, sticking to what you know is a serious way of thinking. However, now I have come to accept the exact inverse. By keeping your psyche open to ground-breaking thoughts and accepting curiosity, you create open doors for yourself. By presenting yourself to many organizations and items, your scope extends.
Control Your Considerations
Disappointments, challenges, and losses provided a major amount of my lessons. Despite being unpleasant, they aided in the development of self-awareness. However, if you wear your blinders all the time, your perspective becomes overly narrow, and you lose out on great possibilities.
Read our Similar Topics Regarding Richest Persons in the World: